Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Very First Post. Yay!

Okay, so basically I'm doing this because I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, realy, really bored. Add about a thousand more 'really's to that sentence. I'm too lazy to actually type them and I was getting more bored than I already am. It's like 10:40 p.m. right now. Just thought you might like to know. Then again, you probably have no interest in that. I really like the word schadenfreude. It's awesome and just about the only German word that doesn't make people sound like they're choking. Okay, this is getting even more boring so I'm just going to wrap this up. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. hey loser (no offense) it tells the time it waz posted at the bottom of the post so you didn't have to tell us that

    ReplyDelete