Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cool Websites I Found

So when I was really bored yesterday, I went looking for some websites to get me un-bored. I found this one called drawahouse.com. It's kind of cool, but only kept me entertained for about 10 minutes. What you do is you draw a house and it evaluates your personality.

Another awesome website that always has something to look at and will keep me entertained for hours on end is fanfiction.net. All it is, is just a huge website for people to post fanfiction. I love fanfiction because I usually need something to tide me over until the next book in a series comes out. I've even written some myself, but mostly I just read. Some cool fanfictions are: Another Form of the Avian Bird Flu by St. Fang of Boredom (Maximum Ride), No Matter What by Ayns and Sky (Sisters Grimm), Betrayal From Within and 100 Days Without You by JoshRamsey.GrimmFever (Sisters Grimm), Not Goode, Not Bad by memrylane (Gallagher Girls), Maximum Ride: ReGenesis by flyerac1029 (Maximum Ride), Melting Hot Ice by (ok, I forgot the author but it's a Harry Potter fic), and lots and lots of others. Some of my friends have written some too, but I've forgotten what they're called, and mine stink so I'm not going to tell you what they're called.

Oh yeah, I'm super happy because I just found out (well sorta, it's not exactly a verified source) the eighth book of The Sisters Grimm will be released in spring next year!!!! And Tempted, the 6th House of Night, book will be released October 27!!!!!!! And Forest Born, the 4th Book of Bayern, will be coming out in September!!!! Yay! I love books!

I wish I knew when the next Maximum Ride book is coming out. I love that series, well except for the 4th book. That one stunk, but the 5th one made up for it. Oh yeah! I got this really awesome cursor that is a penguin dancing!!!!!!!!

Okay, once again I'm bored, so I'll post sometime later.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I feel hurt!!! you didn't put my story there, you better go and edit it so my story is on there.... or else :D

    ReplyDelete