Sunday, June 14, 2009

Extremely Weird Fanfiction

Okay I just read this fanfiction that was so weird I had to talk about it here. It's a Maximum Ride fanfiction where Fang figures out he's gay and in love with Iggy (hehe Fang + Iggy = Faggy) but then Max tells Fang that she's pregnant and it's all, "and then Fang and Iggy looked at each other and knew there was no way they could every be together." Weird, right? So yeah, just thought I'd talk about that.
I'm listening to Untouched by The Veronicas right now. I don't really like this song all that much, but my iPod's on shuffle. Oh hey! It's over! Oh great, now it's a stupid David Archuleta song that I don't like. Yay for the skip button!!! Yay! It's Love Story by Katharine McPhee! I actually have this song on my playlist, so if you want to hear it you can scroll down to the purple bear and find it. This is like the perfect song for Puck and Sabrina from the Sisters Grimm. Especially the part where it's like, "the boy you never wanted just steals your heart, I never saw it coming till I fell so hard." Yeah, perfect.
I'm reading this book called Turning Tables now. It's pretty good, except sometimes it uses waiter lingo that I don't understand. It's about this marketing big-shot who has to take a job as a waitress. It's kind of funny. You should read it.
I just remembered, my friend Elisabeth still has my copy of The Everafter War. I really need that back, she's had it for about a month now...
So that's pretty much all I have to say. TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THOSE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!! I ♥ David Archuleta and the song Untouched. How could you be so heartless (like I am to coffee)!!! When I waz readin' this I waz listening to David Archuleta so what now? Huh Punk?!?!? :P

    ReplyDelete